£Competitive salary + Company Car
Our client, Air & Ground, has over 22 years of experience providing storage and logistic support to the aviation industry. They specialise in storage and logistics services, offering a range of flexible and scalable solutions to facilitate the transfer of your goods from warehouse to customer. They have a dedicated team of experts meticulous in ensuring the precise handling of exceptionally large aircraft assemblies.
Air & Ground have a new exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive who will be responsible for the business development and continuous sales achievements through effective development and maintenance of positive customer / supplier relationships.
Key Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Maintaining and developing existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods
- Achieving personal sales targets
- Visiting clients
- Preparing estimates and quotations for customers
- Undertake marketing, advertising and promotion activities as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong commercial awareness
- Experience in warehousing and/or distribution
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Strong problem solving and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
If you believe you are the right person for this position and have a proven track record in business development we are looking to hear from you.
How do you apply?
By selecting the 'apply button’
In the event of there being a high number of applications, MPCG reserve the right to close the advert impromptu. It is recommended therefore that you submit your CV as soon as possible
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'