Business Development Executive
Location: Phi House, Southampton, Hampshire
Salary: Very competitive package!
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Thursday 08:45AM to 17:00PM & Friday 08:45AM to 15:10PM
Benefits: Competitive salary, 25 days holiday entitlement, company car, contributory company pension scheme, target based bonus scheme and life assurance cover.
Working as an integral part of the existing Business Development Team, you will be responsible for sales & business development activity within your territory, from initial enquiry through to quote generation. You will be responsible for performing customer site visits & sales report generation and for scoping customer requirements from a commercial perspective.
The position will involve working closely with colleagues in the Consulting, Laboratory, Accounting and Business Development Support functions and will include the attendance of regular EMEA Sales Team meetings.
Essential Skills Required:
- Degree qualified in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or another scientific discipline
- Have at least 7 years technical sales exposure working within an engineering/ chemical process safety sector/ manufacturing environment.
- A proven ability to build and enhance customer relationships is essential
- Technical knowledge development is a pivotal requirement for success
- Being able to liaise with clients at a technical level by learning and understanding process safety science is a pre-requisite.
- Developing and implementing customer and product specific sales plans in collaboration with the Business Development Manager
- Identifying, developing and realising sales revenue with new Customers, business and product opportunities
- Selling consulting service (HAZOP, DSEAR/ATEX, OBRA, COMAH, Human Factors), laboratory testing and instruments
- Issuing quotations and converting these to sales revenue
- Providing a focal point for contact with the Customer base
- Developing and maintaining a personal contact database with information to be made available to SAP users
- Identifying and developing opportunities for allied business units such as JCI and members of the DEKRA partnership in collaboration with other members of the Business Development team
- Attending exhibitions, conferences, etc. as agreed with the Business Development Manager
- Managing day to day sales at accounts in collaboration with other members of the Business Development & Marketing team to maximise the overall business development and sales performance
DEKRA Process Safety is a world leader in process safety testing and consultancy. Within the UK the company has fully equipped laboratory and office facilities on the outskirts of Southampton, in the beautiful setting of Southampton Science Park. We serve blue chip global companies with expert services across a range of industrial sectors from our businesses on four continents.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience necessary to be successful within the Business Development Executive role then click "APPLY" today, forwarding a recent copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance!
No agencies please.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'