Our client are a market leading e-learning, LMS provider who make online learning more enjoyable. Based in Windsor, they are looking for a confident, outgoing Business Development Executive to drive new business opportunities.
The Business Development Executive role is a critical position with a huge focus on increasing the number of qualified sales opportunities coming into the business.
Business Development Executive Key Responsibilities:
- Sourcing and generating highly qualified sales leads
- Researching and creating target lists and proactive plans for lead generation
- Searching the market and advising prospects on suitable solutions
- Record activity within sales CRM
- Achieve monthly KPI targets
- Be a highly professional brand ambassador
- Professional telephone manner
- Determined mentality with a desire to hit targets
Business Development Executive Skills Needed:
- Highly motivated with good time management
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication
- Competitive nature
- Experience in a sales environment (B2B or B2C) beneficial
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
Business Development Executive Benefits:
- £18 - £22k per annum (OTE £30k)
- Monthly sales bonus based on performance
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Uncapped commission
- Monthly office games with prizes
- Pension scheme
- Regular socials
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'