We are on the lookout for a Business Development Executive to join our team. You will be reporting to the Sales Director.
- Implement and deliver the Sales and Marketing Plan / targets
- Identify, classify and develop Sales Leads and relationships; and follow up sales leads
- Build relationships with our corporate clients and Managing Agents to identify and develop further opportunities
- Prepare a monthly summary of sales activity through a CRM or tracker
- Establish effective working relationships with a wide range of staff internally and with existing clients and potential clients
- Ensure sales gained are handed over to the implementation team in a timely manner and all handover documentation is accurate and correct
- Experience in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including good telephone manner
- Able to identify, classify, develop and follow up sales leads
- Effective negotiation skills
- Financially numerate, able to ensure quotes for work are accurate and ensure an appropriate profit margin
- Good overall IT skills
- Positive attitude and friendly outlook
- High attention to detail
- Forward thinking, proactive and creative
- Excellent time management
- Presentable and persuasive
- SEO experience
- Social media experience
- Competitive salary £25-30K up to £40K OTE
- 28 days holiday (2 extra days after probation)
- Family-like environment
- Friday team lunch
- Annual team away days - this year we went to the Isle of Wight
- Team socials
- Free breakfast, snacks, coffee and fruit!
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'