WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT THEY’RE LOOKING FOR//
One of the top sports venues in Cambridgeshire are looking for a proactive business development specialist to continue to join exceptional sport's hospitality packages with local and international businesses.
A fantastic opportunity for an outgoing sales professional who is looking to join a progressive and forward-thinking company and take their sales career to the next level.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING//
You'll be responsible for proactively driving new sales within the conference and events team.
Using your business development skills, you will be forging relationships across the region with a range of clients and sectors.
Help prepare account plans for all agents understanding the clients they have and knowing where they have booked to be able to cross-sell to other venues. Effectively book arrangements with new agents and corporates, all the while you maintain a high level of competitor knowledge as well as industry intelligence.
Although based at the venue, you will be tasked with attending as many client meetings as possible where you'll use your consultative sales approach to ensure the customer chooses your venue as the best option to hold their conference or event.
You'll have to be proactive and have innovative sales techniques to develop business from existing customers to new ones. You will also have responsibility to achieve and exceed all sales targets for several venues.
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE YOU NEED//
- Track record of securing new business and experience in the full sales cycle
- Knowledge and understanding of the conference & events industry
- Experience in working in a targeted driven environment
- Outbound/proactive skills with a relentless attitude to win new business
- Must be extremely organised and have an exceptional attention to detail
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Must have previous experience in and events role working with senior level clients.
- Must be a creative person with attention to detail.
- Ability to drive and travel
To apply please press the apply button or get in touch with Tom at The Executives in Sport Group for an informal discussion.
Please note that shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'