We are currently recruiting for a prestigious client based in Newcastle for an experienced Business to Business Executive.
Working Hours - Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Excellent basic salary + individual bonus of circa 10% and company bonus potential
Reporting to the Business Development Manager you will be joining a dynamic team and will be pivotal in winning and implementing new business opportunities.
You will be assisting in the sales process with senior management across a broad mix of organisations including major blue-chip clients.
You will work closely with internal teams including Account Managers and present regular updates to clients and assisting with client and internal queries.
· Business development and sales support
- Liaising with Project Teams and Heads of Departments to ensure that services level agreements and that contractual obligations are being met
- Drive and project manage the implementation of new clients and new products
- Supporting the Marketing Manager when required with specific marketing activities
You should have:
- Experience in Business Development / Project Management
- Ability to work towards and exceed agreed KPI’s set by the Business Development Manager
- Extensive business to business sales & account management experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Be well organised with the ability to work to tight timescales and demonstrate attention to detail and use of initiative
- Well presented, organised and professional with a friendly, positive outlook
- Very strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident and articulate manner with an ability to adapt strong interpersonal styles dependent upon the audience
- Pension Scheme matched to 4% by the employer
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If you would be interested in being considered, please email me your fully updated CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'