Salary: £27,000 (£35k OTE)
Sector: Tech-Learning Mgmt Platform
An emerging enterprise based in the centre of Shoreditch, our client has recently enjoyed a $20 million round of funding. Their learning-tech is relied upon by an impressive and ever growing customer base that includes names such as Spotify, Adidas and Vodafone.
Business Development Executive Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £27,000
- Y1 OTE of £35k OTE
- Continuous training
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Company holidays that reward success
- International travel
- Excellent scope for progression
- Fun, modern offices in the centre of Shoreditch
Business Development Executive Role:
- Acquire a thorough knowledge of the company and its mission to democratise education for learners
- Strategically generate new business to build a pipeline, researching, mapping and contacting target accounts and key decision makers
- Develop relationships with clients in the commercial and more charitable branches of the business
- Conduct high level conversations with business owners and comfortably engage with professionals at all levels of seniority
- Meet and exceed your monthly KPIs
Business Development Executive:
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial acumen
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'