BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
to 30,000 + BASIC £50,000 OTE UPCAPPED
About the role
Working for a friendly, exciting, vibrant and rapidly expanding company. This role would suit someone who is enthusiastic and highly motivated.
The Business Development Executive role is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with a passion for client interaction and presentations working within a vibrant and exciting industry.
- Using a consultative approach, build and maintain positive business relationships with key stakeholders, the current client base and potential clients through a consultative approach and using creative solutions
- Ensure client expectations are met and client satisfaction is maximised
- Provide proposals and presentations for potential clients
- Develop a strategy to maximise the potential for the business
- Write accurate and detailed reports as required
Candidate requirements for a Business Development Executive:
- An enthusiastic team player who is able to work well on own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
- Good IT skills - Microsoft Office
- Able to prioritize time and workload
- Excellent negotiator
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'