Business Development Executive
£18,000 - £24,000 (Depending on Experience) + Uncapped Commission
Are you target driven?
Are you looking for a role with career progression?
Do you have previous sales experience?
CrunchPoster have just the role for you!
CrunchPoster is one of the market leading fixed price recruitment services. Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Business Development Executive to join our sales team based in Bromley.
Duties of the Business Development Executive:
- Work with current clients, developing/maintaining our relationship with them
- Develop new clients through calls, emails and LinkedIn
- Diarise callbacks and manage pipeline effectively
- Work towards personal and company targets
- You’ll receive full training and work alongside our experienced team.
Requirements for the Business Development Executive Role
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible and hardworking
- Telesales or Sales experience would be an advantage
- A team player, with an efficient and proactive approach
- Smart appearance and professional attitude
Business Development Executive Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Fast track progression within the company
- Working within a fun, competitive environment
Please apply now if you feel you are suitable for the Business Development Executive role!
Telesales Executive, Sales Executive, Business Development, BDE, BDM
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'