POST- recruitment is recruiting for a proven Business Development Executive for a well established, growing, niche financial services business.
Reporting to the Sales Director, this role has been created to develop stronger relationships with existing clients, maintain contact with historic clients and cross sell into the wider business.
Ideally suited to a confident business development executive/manager who will excel working autonomously across several established departments
- To call potential partners and lapsed customers to identify and qualify opportunities for the sales team
- Pro-actively market services and generate sales leads exclusively over the telephone
- Data cleanse existing database and maintain a full record of contacts made
- To work with the sales team in the handling of leads generated
- To manage the front-end sales process competently and efficiently
- Maximise sales opportunities by calling partners and customers
- To research partners and customers before calling
- To maintain a healthy business pipeline at all times
- To ensure database records are updated, accurate and comprehensive for all contacts made
- To provide timely and comprehensive reports to management
- To develop an excellent knowledge of the business and our finance products
- To develop an excellent knowledge and awareness of competitors
Skill Requirements Essential (E)/Desirable (D)
- A positive self-starter with an excellent telephone manner who has an ability to develop business relationships through verbal communication (E)
- Minimum 3 years business to business outbound telemarketing experience in a service/consultative environment(E)
- Agile and versatile - this is a varied and demanding role and will require a quick learner with a keen mind (E)
- Resilient - tackling aged/lapsed customers and partners and new opportunities requires a robust and consistent work ethic (E)
- To have a successful track record in sales and relationship development (E)
- To be able to work efficiently in a highly pressured sales environment (E)
- To be organised and methodical in approach (D)
- To be proficient in the use of management information systems (D)
- To have a background in financial services (D)
- To have a basic appreciation of company financial statements (D)
Our client's culture is hard working and achievement focused, but they treat their employees extremely well, with excellent remuneration, a clear path to career progression and a supportive culture for learning and development. The average tenure of their sales team is over 7 years, which demonstrates their ability to attract and retain the best talent.
They are offering a starting salary of between £28k and £32k dependant on experience, plus commission.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Customer Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'