Business Development Executive
- £18,000 - £23,000 + commission OTE £43,000
- New modern offices + gym membership + incentive scheme
- Leeds | 920485
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading, growing IT software company in their offices based in Leeds. As Business Development Executive you will be following warm leads to generate new business, focusing on building strong client relationships and using an intelligent, consultative sales approach.
You will be offered a full 6 months of training in this role so you are fully equipped to position yourself in the best way to clients and with our client having limited competitors this is a truly unique product to sell. If you are looking to join a company where you can truly develop a long term career with plenty of progression opportunities then this could be the role for you!
As a Business Development Executive your duties will include:
- Generating new business using relationship building skills and a consultative approach to exceed targets
- Understanding client needs and presenting the benefits that reflect each client scenario
- Using fact finding skills to uncover new opportunities
- Contacting potential new customers and promoting the business and services portfolio
To be considered for this Business Development Executive role you will be a proactive and driven individual with experience gained working within a B2B sales role and the ability to sell with a consultative approach. You will also possess the following skills and experience:
- Sales experience gained within a B2B capacity
- Driven, ambitious and focused on long term progression
- Be able to work to KPI's and have the ability to overcome objections
- Fantastic communication skills and the ability to build lasting client relationships
- Consultative sales approach
- Dedicated and hard working
Our client has a fantastic working environment with a very humble and family feel within the team including great incentives and team days out. They are keen to gain team members with the desire to learn, develop and add to their team ethos. Contact Abby at Lucy Walker Recruitment today for more information.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have
- business development
- gym membership
- New modern offices
- incentive scheme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'