Role: Business Development Executive
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 base salary + bonuses
Are you an experienced Business Development Executive or looking to gain more experience within Business Development? Do you have current or previous experience working within the B2B sector?
We are recruiting for a dedicated and enthusiastic Business Development Executive to join our client’s B2B company. You will provide your new businesses development and relationship building skills. This position is a cold and warm lead Business Development Executive role where you will bring a consultative approach to your sales.
Why should I apply for this Business Development Executive role?
This role represents an exciting opportunity to join this well-established global business who offer a great service and a fantastic reputation. This role comes complete a great base salary, good department commission structure and generous benefits package including; free access to on-site gym, pension and healthcare schemes. My client is an equal opportunity employer and passionate about providing employees with a supportive and engaging environment, as well as on-going development and training.
What will I do as the new Business Development Executive?
- Be responsible for the growth of the client base as well as searching new prospective clients located in multiple geographies to generate revenue.
- Following all steps of the sales process when contacting customers.
- Increase and manage your own network internally and externally with clients at a senior level.
- Be able to understand and familiarise yourself with the products and their selling points, the pricing parameters and the current booking systems.
- As a part of the sales team you will be required to provide insight in to the fast-growing international business and working with high-profile clients.
- Participate in identifying and implementing the global strategic sales objectives and improvements of the process and practice.
- Although this is an office based role, you will be required to arrange and attend meetings with clients.
Am I the right person for this Business Development Executive role?
The ideal candidate must have the following experience:
- Proven track record in Business Development, with at least 2yrs experience selling B2B
- Experience selling to Senior Leaders and C-Suite Executives.
- Technically savvy with an understanding of CRM systems.
- Excellent client relationship building qualities with the aim of being long lasting.
- Very confident with selling approaches via telephone and face to face meetings.
- Entrepreneurial in your approach to achieving, and exceeding targets, and to the overall growth and development of our product offer
- University graduate
- Fluency in English. (other languages are a plus)
- Friendly and approachable, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Able to travel to various locations when required.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Cold Calling
- International Business
- Exceeding Targets
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'