Looking for sales graduate jobs in London, and interested in joining an innovative software company that has already become a big name in the sports industry? You're in luck - a fast-growing young tech startup is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their dynamic team.
In this Business Development Executive job, you will be joining one of the most exciting and forward-thinking software businesses in the sports industry. Though still a relatively young startup, their cutting-edge software is already making the lives of hundreds of key decision-makers easier - providing effective support squad administration, performance intelligence, strategic planning and recruitment. Working with top Premier League clubs and influential club boardroom decision makers, they are continuing to make waves in the world of football - and as they continue to grow, they are also looking to expand their fantastic team.
In this Business Development Executive job, you will working within a tight-knit and experienced sales team, reporting directly to the Head of Football. Based in the company's London office, but with plenty of opportunity to travel across Europe, you will be working to sell their unique product to a number of C-level executives. You will need to be highly adaptable, personable, and well versed with technology - as this role will require you to understand their SaaS product, and handle the entire sales cycle, from lead to close.
In this Business Development Executive job, your responsibilities will include:
- Selling to c-level executives in football clubs
- Working across both UK and International markets
- Handling the complete 360 sales process to bring on new clients
- Creating and maintaining a sales pipeline
- Carrying out demonstrations
- Handling negotiations and contracts
So what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
- Previous proven success in a sales environment
- Ideally previous experience selling to c-level executives (particularly in football clubs)
- A real interest in technology
- A self-starter who thrives in a start-up environment
- Previous working experience with a SaaS product (particularly subscription software would be helpful)
- Additional languages are a bonus!
- A flexible worker who is happy to travel to Europe
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- A smart and driven candidate with high energy
- A passion for sport definitely helps!
What else is on offer?
- A great starting salary of £30,000 - £60,000 (dependent on your relevant experience) with the ability to double earnings and beyond (uncapped commission)
- A vibrant and bustling young office in Farringdon
- Exposure to working closely with Director-level entrepreneurs
- Fantastic company benefits package
- The chance to work for a fast-growing tech startup
- Exposure to Premier League football clubs
Looking for sales graduate jobs in London and want to join a fast-growing software business? If you're a sports fanatic looking to kick-start your sales career, apply for this Business Development Executive job in London today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'