Business Development Executive
Leeds City Centre
£24- £28k + OTE + benefits
My client are a reputable corporate financial software company looking to recruit a Business Development Executive to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for B2B sales professionals looking for a new opportunity to join a thriving business. The role will involve business development through tradeshows, warm leads and account management.
The Business Development Executive will have the following responsibilities:
- Liaising with existing service users to main corporate relationships and revenue streams
- Working from a database to qualify and close warm leads
- Book appointments with suitable clients for online demonstrations of the products.
- To develop B2B sales skills to ensure a consistently positive outcome
- Be able to develop relationships with a number of clients to maximise growth
- To update records accurately on the CRM system
- General administrative duties that come with a sales roles.
The client is looking for their Business Development Executives to have the following skills:
- Ability to identify opportunities to sell new products and services
- Ability to build rapport
- Excellent communication skills
- A good knowledge of MS office.
- To be target driven
Leeds city centre - Permanent - £24- 28k basic
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'