We are currently searching for a passionate and experienced Business Development Executive to join our client's growing team in Bolton. They have recently moved in to a new premises and this would be the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to develop and progress in their career with an energetic and forward thinking company.
About The Role:
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for engaging with new and existing customers by making outbound sales calls and appointment setting for the Sales Manager. This is a rare opportunity to be an integral part with a new, exciting and growing business to business network which can service all of the UK market.
Duties will include;
• Prospecting for new customers and generating leads
• Managing and maintaining relationships with key company decision makers
• Producing and progressing a healthy sales pipeline
• Discussing contract negotiations with customers
• Ensuring customer satisfaction through excellent after sales support
Essential Skills & Experience
• Business to business sales experience
• Successful track record in a sales environment
• Ability to relate and communicate easily with people at all levels
• Highly ambitious, responsible and self managed
About The Benefits
• A salary of £18,000, OTE £30,000
• Newly refurbished offices
• Excellent potential for progression
• Break out area fitted with TV and Xbox
• On site canteen
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to us today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'