Business Development Executive – Part Time (12-20 hours per week)
Are you ready to become a Business Development Executive for the world’s #1 business coaching company?
- Are you friendly, charming and persuasive?
- Are you an engaging conservationist and dress well for professional meetings?
- Do you have the ability, confidence and attitude to get things done quickly and with your own initiative?
- Do you have a genuine interest in business and an enthusiasm for learning?
- Are you a pro-active and supportive team-player who is keen to muck in and make sure everyone wins?
- Are you genuine, honest and open to learning as you go along?
- Are you resilient to set-backs in the sales processes but have a can-do attitude to get right back up?
- Understand and apply the art of selling.
About the role:
If you’re the Business Development Executive we’re looking for, you will join the worlds #1 business coaching company’s, newest franchise partners in NW London. Together, we will work with business owners/directors to grow and improve their businesses – which in turn will improve the lives of the owners/directors, their families and their employees.
You will be responsible for:
- Representing the company in front of prospective clients in person, by telephone or written communications.
- Your main goal will be to generate appointments and seminar attendees through sales and marketing activities. These will include telephone calls and visiting business premises in person. Given the experience you bring, you will also have the opportunity to suggest your own ideas that have proven to work in the past.
- You will drive the sales and follow-up process, which will include creating and maintaining a database of prospects and clients, follow-up communications with prospects and clients (usually via phone and mail), arranging the coaching sessions and administrative tasks as required
- You will participate in the organisation and running of seminars and workshops (minimum 2 weeks notice will be given)
- Keeping accurate records of KPIs and maintaining the client database (currently on MS Excel, a CRM will be available from March)
- Making great suggestions on how to improve the marketing strategy as we go along.
You will benefit from:
- An array of training and development resources, including residential training, masterclasses, online material, books and a proactive approach to development planning.
- Basic pay of £15,808 to £23,712 p/a, depending on experience. Bonus per converted lead of 50% of a monthly coaching fee (between £150 to £750 per converted lead – no caps on bonuses! The better we do the more you earn!)
- Being based in your home and travelling as needed.
- You will be invited to various prestigious awards ceremonies and social events throughout the year
- The role will suit someone seeking professional work that fits around other life commitments
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, and you would like to learn more please apply using the link provided.
On receipt of your application you will be sent an email with further details. If you do not see this email in your inbox please do be sure to check junk/spam.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'