Job Title: Business Development Executive
Salary: £22k + uncapped commission (OTE £32k year1)
Do you have B2B SME sales experience? Ideally some experience in energy procurement? You will be generating new customers from a pool of qualified leads that will be provided to you through company website, as well as maintaining relationships with existing customers. The Business Development Executive should be confident, an excellent closer and be able to listen to exactly what the customer wants and sell according to their needs and buying signals. If you have great sales techniques and telephony skills - apply today - the Business Development Executive role could be just the opportunity you are looking for!
- Making outbound calls and engaging new customers
- To secure sales of SME customers
- Supporting sales teams to hit weekly/monthly targets
- Follow up prospects
- Updating database.
- To develop and grow the SME division
- To manage a pipeline of leads
- To provide monthly reporting
- To manage a stable of customers to secure future opportunities and manage existing ones
Skills and experience:
- Target driven
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- 1 year+ previous experience working in a call centre is essential
- Previous energy sales experience is desirable
- Highly self-motivated with a positive work ethic and 'keen to learn’ attitude
- Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experienced SME sales person ideally from the energy broker market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Negotiation and influencing
- Problem solving and analytical ability
- Drive and motivation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'