Business Development Executive
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 - 1st Year OTE £45,000+ (uncapped) + Excellent benefits
Are you looking for that next career step working for a global business experiencing rapid growth?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a business in a truly consultative and technology focussed sales role. They currently 400+ staff across their US and European offices and are truly a global player and leader in their market.
The business is never happy to sit still and as such you will be joining a business during an exciting period of expansion and change. The business prides itself on being a global market leader for over 15 years and its numerous awards for its unrivalled portfolio of IT and Communication solutions.
This role will suit proactive business developers who are looking to take advantage of a lucrative commission scheme and fast track progression.
- Prospecting, Developing new business for SMB and Enterprise sales
- Tracking and management of current and potential clients through the use of CRM platform
- Drive your own sales cycle from initial customer engagement to contracting.
- Become an industry expert to share valuable information with prospects and clients on industry trends and the employment market (including event appearances and conferences).
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding monthly KPIs
- Responsible for providing reports on activity and other quantifiable objective measurements.
- Preferably 1-2 years B2B sales experience
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Independent working and decision making skills
- Familiar with Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Easily adaptable to fast-paced environment
- Ability to demonstrate sales process
- 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Working hours 9-5:30 Mon-Fri
- Life insurance worth 4x salary
- Free medical insurance
- Long term life insurance
- Child Care vouchers
- Perk Box
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
The business also prides itself on offering genuine fast track progression for high calibre individuals looking to progress in a growing business with a global reach.
If you would like to be considered for the role please apply today quoting reference number NJR8000
Key Words: Sales, Telephone Sales, Telemarketing, Solution Sales, B2B, telesales, tele-sales, sales, business development, account manager, account management, b2b sales, internal sales, lead generator, outbound sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'