Business Development Executive
c£38,000 OTE + Car allowance
- Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity within a distinguished, local Leicester organisation?
- Do you possess extensive sales experience and would be intrigued to add value to a driven and diverse environment?
- Do you want to work for a forward thinking company with great progression opportunities and the arena to really challenge yourself and showboat what you can do?
Our client is a continuously expanding, widely-known, and highly respected business based in Leicester city centre. They are now looking for a Business Development Executive to join their busy sales team.
As the Business Development Executive you will manage sales of the company’s corporate products and services. Ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning. You will also identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term profitability.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Obtaining new business sales for our client’s corporate products and services through strategic telephone and face to face sales.
- Managing a portfolio of assigned products to maximise sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Manage existing account portfolio alongside new clients you will bring in to the business.
- Autonomy to meet all clients on or off site to help maintain relationships.
- Targeting new business opportunities to meet the departmental budget.
- Meet personal and departmental targets.
- Achieving relevant objectives and financial targets for hospitality, events and associated products and services.
- Provide weekly sales figures to the Corporate Sales Manager.
- Attend weekly sales meetings with results and forecasts.
- Carry out any other duties and tasks required by management, which are within the post-holder’s capabilities.
- Collaborating with Head of Sales in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
- Work towards forecasted annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams set by the management.
- A confident, outgoing and enthusiastic personality.
- Hardworking with the desire to succeed.
- Telesales experience desired but not essential
- Experience in face to face sales negotiations with senior corporate figures.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Client focussed with a pro-active sales approach.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- A valid driver’s license.
- A flexible attitude to working hours.
- Car allowance on top of £25,000 base salary
- Up to £13,000 OTE bonus potential
- Company incentives include day and weekend trips
- Company pension
- Personal Progression Programme
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within seven different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service and Onsite including Insurance, Executive Search and Selection, Human Resources, Legal and Office, and Sales and Marketing.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'