Are you an experienced Business Development Executive or Sales person? Do you have a drive to succeed? Yes? This could be the career move for you.
A leading organisation within the managed print market is actively looking to recruit a Business Development Executive to join their expanding sales team.
The successful Business Development Executive will be self-motivated, driven and hungry for success with a proactive approach to sales.
As the Business Development Executive will be focused on setting B2B appointments for their national field-based sales team.
The key skills we are looking for are; drive, self-motivation, hunger to learn and the desire to be successful.
Business Development Executive Job Purpose
- 80% of your activity being focused on self-generating leads/20% will be warm
- The role is focused on setting up appointments for their national field-based sales team
- To build and enhance client relationships and maintain close communications with them
- To prospect for new sales opportunities within targeted market sectors
- Create qualified opportunities for our account managers and field sales team to close business
- Occasionally accompany the field team on visits to customers
- Manage your own activity to exceed targets
- Maintain accurate information in the sales CRM
What's on Offer
A basic salary of £23,000 + Commission (OTE circa £29,500) + Excellent Benefits Package & Progression Opportunities
Applicable Skills: Business Development, Inside Sales, Telesales, Telemarketing
Click apply now for immediate consideration for this opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'