Our client is a highly successful Telecoms and IT business looking to hire a Business Development Executive to bring existing clients over from PSTN lines to VoIP (Voice over IP) as part of BT's recent announcement that they are withdrawing their WLR Openreach services.
Salary - £30k
Commission - £12k
- Dealing with existing customer accounts.
- You will be responsible for setting up a sales calling plan in conjunction with the Premier Service Managers
- Make regular sales calls and visits to customer sites.
- Make professional sales presentations to promote all group products and services,
in particular calls and lines and promoting migration to SIP.
- Producing and maintaining a live Account Development plan for each customer.
- Closing sales with customers and producing good quality order forms to pass to an Account Manager.
- Liaising with internal departments and suppliers, ensuring a good customer experience for new sales.
- Dealing efficiently with emails and letters received from business customers. ?
- Accurately and correctly updating customer records and Sales Lead Management CRM
- Dealing with queries from first point of contact to complete resolution
- Building and maintaining a rapport with key/allocated accounts/customers.
- Dealing with any other relevant task as delegated to you by the Head of sales or another manager.
- Actively encouraging customers to take additional products and services.
- Must be very proactive and flexible to change as company is expanding and changes will be imminent.
Experience & Qualities required
- Experience dealing with customers in the telecoms sector with a good working knowledge of ISDN & SIP.
- Candidates must be computer literate and have a current driving licence.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills are required.
- Good Microsoft Office skills are essential to produce professional quality proposal documents.
- Candidates must be passionate about sales and customer focus, enjoy working in a rapidly growing/ changing company, have loads of initiative, be flexible in their approach and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'