Job Title: Business Development Executive
Salary: £25,000-30,000 plus £15,000 OTE and excellent company benefits.
Our client, an award-winning Brand Experience Marketing Agency based in Central London are looking for a Business Development Executive to drive partnerships with companies from a real variety of sectors. As a Business Development Executive you will be working for a modern, forward thinking organisation who are currently undergoing an exciting re-brand and who are looking to move their Commercial activity to the next level, with you at the heart of it.
For an ambitious Business Development Executive the Marketing agency, specialising in the Experiential space, have huge opportunity for progression and as one of the UK's leading Marketing agencies can offer some of the best ongoing training and support in the industry.
About The Business Development Executive Role
As Business Development Executive, you will have the opportunity to grow your own client base of Enterprise clients looking to launch new products or market new ideas / their brand to their customers. Experiential / Brand Experience Marketing is one of the fastest growing and most exciting areas of Marketing and you can harness this rise to your advantage.
As Business Development Executive you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established Marketing sales environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Business Development Executive:
* Build strong relationships in order to grow the current client base of employers.
* Attend Client Meetings in order to push Prospective Clients further down the pipeline in conjunction with the Business Development Director and the Creative team.
* Put together Partnerships between Venues and the Marketing Agency.
* Maintain and add to the Group CRM daily.
* Contribute to driving Strategy and Areas to target.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Business Development Executive:
* 12 months minimum B2B sales experience ideally in the Marketing / Events industry
* A knowledge of sales processes / business development techniques
* Professional communication skills
* Adaptable with an enthusiasm for inter-personal relations
* Keen analytical skills a must
* Bachelor's Degree
The Business Development Executive receives a highly competitive salary paying from £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience plus up to £15,000 OTE and excellent benefits.
For more information about the Business Development Executive role or to apply send your CV to Tom at Reuben Sinclair on .
- business development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'