Nelson Permanent Placements are proud to be representing our client based on the outskirts of Sutton Coldfield who is an award-winning Specialist Finance distributor who are at the forefront of providing Commercial finance, Bridging Loans, Second Charge Loans, Development Finance and Specialist Mortgages.
Due to recent growth our client has a requirement for a Business Development Executive to add to their growing team, the ideal candidate will be a proven winner of new business and have excellent relationship building skills.
*EXTENSIVE PROGRESSION OPPORTUNTIES*
Salary £19-30k dependent on experience
Bonus available approx. £35K OTE
38hrs per week, Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 5.00pm with (1 hour lunch break)
28 Days Holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Deals with new broker enquiries and makes all the required information is taken and passed to our underwriters.
- Educate the potential client about crystal and about the industry/ services they offer.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Account management of individual accounts, keeping them up to date and liaison with clients/ brokers.
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
To keep healthy relationships with clients, this mostly requires socialisation. So from simple chats on the phone to lunches and events or conferences business development managers must be sure to keep their customers happy. Of course, as with all office jobs, documentation is also a big part of the work. Business development professionals are also obligated to write reports and provide feedback to upper management about what is and is not working.
Requirements of the role:
- Degree would be advantageous as would CEMAP qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong project management/organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the email address detailed below. Should you wish to discuss other opportunities in your area, you are welcome to contact our friendly recruitment team.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd. The services of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd are that of an Employment Agency. Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'