Business Development Executive- Job Details
Reports to: Business Development Manager
Department: Business Development
Based at: London, UK
To support the Business Development Manager in the creation of a Business Development strategy; assist BDM to acquire new customers and sell additional products or services to existing ones. Key responsibilities include opportunity sifting, proposal writing, presentation, securing meeting slots, and media communication activities such as press releases, developing and managing relevant industrial relations. The position of Business Development Executive is responsible for attaining established individual, department and company goals through active participation in business development activities/ programs. May perform supervisory duties of department staff in the absence of the Business Development Manager. Assistance in acquiring and managing strategic alliances shall be required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Position holder will be responsible for;
1. In conjunction with the Business Development Manager, co-ordinate the implementation and delivery of CRI’s business development strategy and business plan.
2. Manage the communication of the organization with clients via means like emails, telephones, and websites
3. Respond to inquiries made by clients about company products and services in a timely and friendly manner
4. Act as link between the organization and the clients to ensure clients take more interest in products and services rendered by the business organization
5. Searching the companies and individual’s public record published in local and International Media, generate leads through the given information and get to acquire appointments for presentation.
6. Undertake and monitor researches to provide highly needed support for the business development team
7. Identify and communicate with new business leads for the organization
8. Conduct research and make delivery on any intelligence that will have strong impact on proposition development for any new investment project of the organization
9. To provide the relevant research-based writings over the corporate fraud arena and do the needful that BD decides to pursue in case of any strategic partnership.
10. Develop good knowledge regarding priority sectors, like market routes and trends; this enables the organization to improve on its effectiveness in service delivery
11. Perform various tasks, like recording minutes during meetings
12. Develop operational contacts, which will provide needed support for the tasks undertaken by the organization’s business development team
13. Perform market research and analysis.
14. Manage reports and management information to ensure the company meets up with requirements made known by clients
15. Assist the manager to make inquiries on small projects and to handle them from start to finish
16. Cooperate in positive manner to the growth of the organization by providing required assistance to relevant staff and organization’s partners
17. Opportunity sifting and then relevant Proposal writing, drafting and official documentation / communication.
18. Collaborating with electronic and print media regarding our recent activities and projects.
19. Liaise with the sponsorship partners on the behalf of BD CRI namely NAPBS, CCME or ACFE.
20. Regular follow ups with prospects and helping BD close the deal within set deadlines.
21. Liaising very closely with the various internal departments to ensure all client requirements are met and exceeded where possible.
22. Assist in / produce relevant feasibility studies for the projects to be initiates by BD as Workshops, Seminars, Corporate Events.
23. Develop and manage a sponsorship program across the year to ensure our presence in local/international events.
24. Responsibilities and duties of the position holder can be modified according to the needs and requirements of the Company and work.
25. Following current and prospective ISO Standards, policies and procedures.
26. Carrying out any other task and assignment given by the management.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, sale, or marketing
• Legal /compliance education/certification preferably
• 2- 4 years of relevant experience in service industry
- Business Plan
- Development Strategy
- Market Research
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"