We're hiring too! Yes, we have a great opportunity for a highly successful sales professional to join our new business team in Manchester. As a Business Development Executive at reed.co.uk, you will be responsible for growing the value of our existing client base while generating business from new clients in the North of England and North Wales.
We're looking for a Business Development Executive to join our UK, SME Team in London. We’re looking for someone with an interest in online media and selling. The focus of the role is on our UK, Direct Employer customers, understanding their business challenges and linking those to how reed.co.uk can help them.
What you'll be doing:-
- Growing the client base with a professional and engaging approach to Direct Employers
- Networking with a wide range of decision makers and ensuring high market visibility of reed.co.uk
- Taking ownership of personal KPIs and targets to help develop the new business desk
- Working effectively with systems and data
What you'll need:-
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- B2B online sales experience
- Ability to create compelling presentations to secure business
- Advanced telephone sales skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
What you’ll get
- A highly competitive package with an uncapped commission structure
- Car allowance
- 2 week induction training at our head office in London
- Ongoing sales, account management and product training
- Tailored talent plans for career progression
- up to 30 days annual holidays exclusive of bank holidays (25 days standard, option to by or sell 5 days)
- Love Mondays campaigns - ask us more!
- Pension scheme w/ personal accident cover and critical illness
- Social events throughout the year
- Paid courses of your choice... personal development funding of up to £500
- Travel season ticket loans
- Discounts on gym memberships and health products
- Discount savings at hundreds of retailers
- Move home holiday allowance
- reed.co.uk is the UK's #1 job site featuring vacancies from over 25,000 recruiters a year, including private and public sector direct employers and leading recruitment agencies
- Our mission is to help the world Love Mondays by connecting people with the right job
- More than 7 million jobseekers turn to reed.co.uk monthly in their search for work, making over 160,000 applications every day
- On reed.co.uk you'll find jobs across 42 industry specialisms
- In 1995 reed.co.uk became the first website offered by a recruitment agency in the UK
Come and join the UK’s most recognised job site (according to HitWise and YouGov) and one of its most innovative digital platforms... you’re ready to Love Mondays, so get in touch today and apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"