Business Development Executive
The Business Development Executive is responsible for supporting the Business Development Manager in developing new business for the agency. Key functions include liaison with the wider agency and company teams, managing lead generation activities, CRM system and pipeline reporting, co-ordination of RFI/RFP responses and maintaining suite of business development collateral.
What you'll do
* Support implementation of agency new business strategy that supports our client's overall agency business objectives and attainment of their new business revenue targets.
* Work with wider agency team to develop outreach and engagement with their target audiences and support the Business Development Manager to nurture them through to pitch.
* Work with the wider agency team and contribute to building their agency "Fame and Reputation" with key prospects and influencers.
* Work with the company supporting joint bids.
* Develop responses to new business RFIs and RFPs.
* Maintain Sugar CRM system and pipeline reporting.
* Maintain suite of sales and bid support collateral.
* Project manage lead generation initiatives.
* Help them secure profitable new business wins that aid them to build and grow an even more successful, international hybrid agency.
What you'll bring
* An understanding of business development.
* An understanding of advertising/marketing/agency.
* Good communication skills, verbal and written.
* Knowledge of marketing/advertising agency world.
* Sales administration / sales support.
* Outgoing, friendly personality.
* Good team work skills, with the confidence to work collaboratively across the cross functional teams.
* Strong organisational skills and diligence.
What They can offer you
Our client recognises and value you as an individual and so they offer a wide range of employee benefits, tailored to suit your personal circumstances:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days Holiday
- Flexi-Holiday Buy and Sell Scheme
- Company Sponsored Contributory Pension Scheme
- Health and Wellbeing Benefits
- Learning and Career Opportunities
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity within a forward thinking and innovative organisation this could be the role for you!
For more information, or to be considered please click apply now and a member of our client's recruitment team will be in touch.
- project management;marketing;sales;marketing;agency ;
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job