Are you an ambitious frontline customer service professional, with an excellent telephone manner and passion for people? Then read on! An award winning, Financial Services provider is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their friendly team This is a brand new, permanent, full time role, based in Buckingham.
Company: who will I be working for as Business Development Executive?
You will be working for an established and well-respected brand, who are leaders in their field. This is your opportunity to be part of their continued success! You will be working in a modern, open plan office with the dedicated team.
Key Accountabilities for the Business Development Executive:
- Identifying potential customers from the database, marketing initiatives and historic data
- Contacting these customers via phone and email to generate leads for the sales team
- Qualifying opportunities by listening and understanding the customer requirements and need
- Initiate, influence and develop marketing strategies
- Working towards a monthly and quarterly target
Skills/experience required for the Business Development Executive:
- An excellent telephone manner, able to build a rapport with customer, listening and identifying their needs
- Relationship building - establish and maintain a professional and expert relationship with customers
- Be able to demonstrate highly effective standards of customer service, including conflict resolution
- Have experience of working in a targeted office environment in lead generation
- Be able to multitask, work well under pressure and always deliver
- Be ambitious, enthusiastic and focused with a positive "can do" attitude
- Exceptional communication skills and commercial awareness
- Able to work to tight deadlines and work in an environment of changing priorities
- Have a strong phone presence used to making high volumes of outbound calls
- Be able to drive due to office location
Emotion: how will I feel working here?
Part of a busy team! This position is focuses on the pre-sales process and is pivotal to the future success of the business. This is an amazing opportunity to join an established business and be part of their growth. You can be part of their success.
Opportunity: what's in it for me?
A salary £18,000 to £21,000 DOE, with an OTE of £27,000 bonus based on business performance, standard office hours, holidays plus bank holidays, contributory pension, investment in your training and development, free onsite parking and much more!
Call Karen Crook to discuss further - "I look forward to hearing from you!"
- Cold Calling
- Lead Generation
- Sales Executive
- New Business
- Business Development Executive
- Telesales Telemarketer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job