Business Development Executive
Are you a driven individual with business development experience?
Do you love a challenge?
My Client, one of the UK's expanding and leading IT & Telecoms providers are currently looking for an experienced business development executive to join their dynamic and growing team based in Rhyl.
This is a permanent position with flexible working hours. Fantastic company benefits and a very rewarding basic salary (£18,00 per annum) and dual structured commission.
Full training will be provided.
Duties Include -
- Following up on leads from marketing campaigns
- Contacting new and existing clients via telephone and email communication
- Creating times appointments for the field executives.
- Keeping the inhouse system up to date and accruate with all correspondance.
- Business development experience
- Confident telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"