Our client are a leading global software company based in Cambridge, who due to continued success, are looking to appoint a dynamic, driven and professional Business Development Executive.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this new quota carrying role offers the opportunity to help drive high value new business growth from outbound sales activities. This role will include uncovering and qualifying new opportunities from inbound marketing leads, prospecting, list building and social selling.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for personal and professional development whilst working towards realistic sales targets, with an uncapped commission structure.
This is an inside sales role and you must:
* have proven sales ability with quota beating sales (experience within the B2B IT services/software industry is preferred)
* be fearless, with drive and determination
* have an aptitude for business and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment
* have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate to a wide range of stakeholders
* have effective time management and organisational skills with superb attention to detail
* can be flexible to encompass global sales cycles
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job