Due to a growth strategy implemented, they are expanding their telemarketing team and are looking for experiences telemarketers to join them on a temporary/permanent basis. The main purpose of your role will be to make outbound telephone calls to companies to market a specific IT solution.
Duties will include:
- Making outbound calls to prospective clients.
- Identifying and qualifying sales opportunities.
- Marketing specific products to Key Decision Makers.
- Converting cold calls to business leads.
- Book in appointments for the Field Sales team.
- Maintaining a database to a high standard.
Desirable experience but not essential:
- Confident telephone manner - essential
- B2B Sales Experience
- Telemarketing experience
- Passion for IT
- Work well under pressure - essential
- Work well to targets - essential
Parking on site.
5 - 12 week minimum assignment length.
Potential to go permanent.
Salary DOE, up to £11 per hour.
Hours: Flexible, depending on your situation.
Please contact Paul at Berry Oxford for more information.
If you do not hear back within five working days, unfortunately you have not been successful with your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, age, race, religion, colour, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- "telesales" or "telemarketing" or "telecommunication"