Are you looking for an opportunity to represent one of the largest global insurance Brokers in the world? Business Development Executive required within the commercial general insurance field.
The organisation has an enviable reputation within the insurance market, providing a fully advised insurance and risk management practice for corporate and commercial insurance clients throughout the UK.
* Day to day lead generation and sales closure service to new insurance clients
* Organise day to day campaigns to enhance pipeline
* Log and monitor any communications with both existing clients and Insurers
* Maintain all statutory and company regulations to protect all aspects of business
* Build relationship within current executive team
* Must have minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent), including Maths and English
* Commercial sales experience, preferably within the Broker or Insurer market
* Experience with lead generation and growing a book
* Ability to work effectively within a team
* Good IT skills, competent with all Microsoft Office applications
* Cert CII or Dip CII (or progress towards qualification)
* Any other insurance or risk management qualification considered
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a market leading commercial insurance expert who are looking for motivated individuals passionate for success. Kindly send across your CV and we'll be in touch with more information.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Business Development
- Business Development Manager
- Business Development Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job