The Position: Business Development Executive
Location: East Midlands
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Car + Laptop + Mobile + 27 days hols + Autonomy
As a strategic account executive, your primary responsibility will be to successfully execute the sales process to generate revenue growth and profitability through initiation and development of business opportunities with new and existing customers within a designated geographic territory and inline with our clients strategic business goals.
The Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Proven "business-to-business" sales experience in the Freight Forwarding or Logistics industry
- Proven track record in cross-selling and up-selling within existing customer base to further develop account potential through airfreight, sea freight, road freight, value added products and contract logistics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and make formal presentations in meetings and training environments.
- Project Management skills and experience
- Able to use MS office, PowerPoint, Excel and other PC applications
This role is a regional position with its main office in Northamptonshire
Our prestigious client is a global leader in the world of intelligent logistics. Established in the 1930's, this family run business boasts 409 locations worldwide employing approximately 25,000 people.
In summary: The world of Logistics is constantly "on the move" hence our client is seeking to recruit an exceptional individual who can add significant value. This role has no limitations nor boundaries, and will no doubt be pivotal in the continued growth of you and the development of the business.
- Business Development
- Sales Executive
- Freight Forwarding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job