Business Development Executive
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
Salary: Competitive + commission
Contract: Permanent, Full time
There’s never been a better time to join one of the UK’s most exciting and dynamic technology companies. Experts in the cutting-edge field of cloud-based workforce management and biometric systems, our rapid growth and market leading products spring from a friendly, happy and innovative workplace culture. At Human Recognition Systems we pride ourselves on allowing our people to realise their full potential in an inclusive, rewarding environment that puts your development at the heart of our business success. From Product Development to Sales; Design to Operations, you could play your part in making sure our customers receive the most advanced solutions, with the best implementation and support available.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join our Workforce Solutions Sales Team.
Business Development Executive - Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
• Following up new business opportunities from the lead generation team and attending meetings with a view to closing deals swiftly and successfully.
• Begin to develop a portfolio of clients that will ultimately allow leads to be self-generated.
• Maintain an accurate and up-to-date pipeline which can deliver month on month completed new business deals, which accurately reflects the milestones / stages in the Sales Process.
• Tailoring Sales presentations to deliver to prospects which showcase HRS capabilities.
• Tailoring quotations to meet both Client and HRS needs.
• Provide prospects with a seamless handover to Client Management Team on completion of deal.
• Networking to identify new business opportunities and raise HRS profile within the industry.
• Collate evolving market and customer requirements to inform product and service development plans.
Business Development Executive - The Right person:
• 2 years Business to Business Sales experience. Construction or Biometric experience would be an added advantage, though not essential.
• Direct sales experience in a target based, commission orientated, volume sales environment.
• Strong commercial awareness and demonstrable commercial success.
• Excellent customer service and communication (written and verbal) skills.
• Ability to understand customer needs and develop deliverable product and commercial solutions to satisfy their requirements.
• Demonstrate bold determination to identify and close sales opportunities.
• Ability to develop and influence relationships at multiple levels within the customer organization, including at a senior level.
• Ability to work independently to achieve ambitious business targets.
Must be willing to travel nationally with out of hours working occasionally required.
So, if you think you’re the right person with the right skills, submit your CV for consideration and the chance to start your new career in a company at the top of its game
Strictly no agencies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job