Business Development Executive - £32,000 - £40,000 - London
We are representing a highly regarded finance training provider, specialising in the highest quality talent development solutions to the financial services sector. Due to its on-going success the position for a Business Development Executive has become available.
The position is suitable for someone with experience of working in a B2B sales / client acquisition environment. Experience of research, data-entry and client management together with tele-selling a service-based product would be advantageous as will a genuine interest in the financial services industry.
The successful candidate will be working in a very busy office environment with a hard-working team each focussed on meeting deadlines and demands.
The successful candidate will work for a great company which encourages ideas and where everyone feels part of a successful team. They will be actively encouraged to make the role their own by being enterprising, hardworking and client centred.
The position requires the candidate to be extremely well organised, intelligent, possess a high level of diligence and accuracy and the ability to think for themselves.
Full and on-going support will be provided but the candidate will be expected to display desire and enthusiasm and use their own initiative.
Duties of he role not limited to:
- New Business Development
- Client Management and Relationship Management
- Ensuring all decision makers from all departments / divisions of the target account are added to the Data base.
- Participating in client meetings
- Answering incoming calls (dealing with queries, transferring and advising)
- Plus any other duties to assist the department
Required skills and personal attributes
- Excellent use of all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent listening skills
- Must be extremely well organised
- The ability to manage own workload, prioritise and work/keep to deadlines
- Must have a good eye for detail
- Must have a "can do" attitude
- Must be accurate and diligent
- Must be a quick learner
- Must be enterprising
- Must be hard working and proactive
- Must be focussed on the client
To know more about this exciting opportunity, please apply with your CV to be reviewed for consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job