Juice are delighted to be supporting a leading residential property conveyancing firm based in Gloucester, in their search for a Business Development Executive to join their dynamic team.
The primary objective of this role will be to liaise with existing introducers in order to develop and maintain relationships.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Assisting with preparation of presentations and conveyancing workshops
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with existing introducers
- Assist and develop more junior members of the team together with the BDM
- Plan and carry out direct marketing activities to agreed targets as identified by you or the MD
- Develop ideas and incentives and marketing to major referrers
- Maintain and develop existing and new referrals through planned individual account support
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys
- Plan and attend networking meetings/events as necessary to aid business and organisational development.
- Sourcing branded merchandise and costing effectively for best value
Skills and Attributes:
- Hold A-C grade GCSE Maths and English
- A pro-active approach and previous experience in a sales environment essential
- Previous estate agency/ financial services/ property sector experience is desirable
- You must be competent with basic IT operating systems (word, excel, outlook.) You must have excellent attention to detail. You must also be able to communicate effectively using both phone and email
If this roles sounds like an ideal opportunity for you, please contact Claire at Juice today for more information!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job