Business Development Executive/Telemarketer role, Aylesbury, £20,000 per annum + £3,575 bonus + benefits + travel industry perks. Business Development/Telemarketer Opportunity available for Immediate Start! Do you love Travel and have proven experience in Business Development? Do you also thrive in a professional, fast paced and well rewarding environment? If so, why not join this Prestigious & Highly Established Travel Organisation in Aylesbury that is scaling new heights and seeking a Business Development Executive/Telemarketer to join them on their road to success!
Our Travel client is able to offer a fantastic and genuine Business Development opportunity for the right applicant to build a long and successful career for themselves as the company continues with its long-term development strategy.
Business Development Executive/Telemarketer Responsibilities:
- The successful Business Development Executive/Telemarketer will be very comfortable speaking on the phone with prospective customers to discuss their Business Travel requirements and to arrange appointments for our Travel client's Business Development Manager and Sales Manager to attend
- Build customer's interest in the travel clients services and products through positive interaction
- Our client is looking for an upbeat, motivated professional with excellent relationship building skills
- An excellent telephone manner combined with a sunny, determined personality would succeed in this role
- Experience of using CRM software and all Microsoft Office Packages
- There are also small admin related duties that come with this role
What’s On Offer?
- Competitive basic Salary of £20,000 per annum
- Excellent Travel Industry Perks
- Attractive Bonus Scheme £3,575 per annum (Based on 10 appointments in a four-week period)
- Sickness Incentive £360 per annum
- Discounted rail travel (After probation period has been completed)
- 20 days annual holiday + all 8 statutory Bank Holidays
- Fantastic Modern Offices with off-site parking available
- Great opportunities for future progression
- Great working environment and the working hours are Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
If you would like to know more about this Business Development position, please give us a call now!
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
- Business Development
- Outbound Calls
- Telephone Manner