Business development executive required - Event Technology
Our client is the UKs largest full-service event technology company who provide innovative technology solutions for some the highest profile meetings in the world. They are the longest established and most highly regarded company within their sector at an exciting time of their development.
An opportunity has now arisen for a Business Development Executive to join their team.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 + Commission
Location: Godalming - office based with occasional travel to clients
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Industry: Event Technology
Benefits: Holiday: pro rata of 25 days per year plus public holidays, Pension and Death in Service Insurance Schemes, Laptop and smartphone
As a Business Development Executive, your job will focus on generating new business sales opportunities. You will work closely with our experienced sales development representative to initiate contact with new clients through your own research, recruit and nurture leads from events and other marketing activities. You will be tasked with pitching to a new customer base that spans multiple verticals, conduct product demonstrations, produce proposals and manage the sales process accordingly.
Duties and key responsibilities -
- Managing the full 360 sales cycle selling Event Technology to end user clients
- Working closely with the Sales Development Manager attending pre-booked meeting - face to face and webex
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up and attend own client meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
We are looking for someone who has some previous business to business sales experience who has a confident phone manner and very organised.
Key skills / experience:
- Business to business sales experience
- First class communication: strong & clear written and spoken English
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office and IT in general
- An interest in technology would be beneficial
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organised with an eye for detail
- Flexible, adaptable and collaborate with other departments
- Strong and positive team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Driving License
- Experience in selling event technology, specifically event apps and engagement technology a strong bonus.
To apply for this position of Business Development Executive please client on button shown or contact Snap Recruitment for further details.
- Business Development
- IT Sales