We are seeking a passionate, self-motivated and result oriented Business Development Executive to cover London and Peterborough working from our Peterborough office. You must have a proven track record of winning business through both traditional and innovative methods and have boundless drive and energy. A passion for sales, health care and great service is essential.
Under the direction and guidance of our Business Manager for Kings Cross, the Business Development Executive has responsibility for the management and development of commercial relationships with existing and future clients within the NHS and private healthcare market.
You will drive sales by effectively planning and prioritising the sales activity of Thornbury Nursing Services, in London, to deliver and exceed set budgets.
- Develop, implement and execute a strategic sales plan for designated territory to achieve assigned targets.
- Continually identify new clients and opportunities within the NHS and private healthcare sector.
- Increase penetration and adoption within existing accounts to build upon and grow the business.
- Manage current customer relationships utilising excellent relationship-building, negotiating and technical skills for success.
- Utilise financial and commercial analysts to capture and interrogate client activity, intelligence and information, and supply and demand data to develop new services.
- Attend industry trade shows and events as needed.
- Work with marketing to share industry news and trends and receive feedback of the same.
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and implement any necessary tactical actions.
The successful applicant will:
Possess the core competencies and behaviours of an accomplished sales professional including: identifying customer needs, articulating our service offerings and capabilities, closing sales, and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Have proven/quantifiable track record of over-achievement and consistently exceeding sales goals.
- Must be able to work effectively in a geographically-distributed team.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a great team player with a high level of integrity, honesty and work ethic.
- Have solid sales skills including persuasion, complex negotiation and closing skills, relationship management, the ability to overcome objections, and dexterity in thinking and reacting on your feet.
This role is predominantly telephone based. The working hours are, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm. Some flexibility on these hours may be necessary to ensure delivery.
Established in 1983, Thornbury Nursing Services is the UK's leading independent nursing agencies supplying all aspects of the UK health care market with high quality nursing solutions. We operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in order to provide our clients and nurses with a highly professional and instantly available service.
We are a forward thinking organisation offering excellent training and orientation packages with ongoing support and development to help you realise your potential and career aspirations. We believe that our success is based on your success.
- Business Development
- Strategic Sales
- New Clients
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job