Business Development Executive
Exeter, EX4 4EP
£18,000 per annum + commission
Full Time and Part Time positions available
Our client is an Exeter-based business, in its second year of operation, that has grown rapidly to 30 employees and is part owned by Australian company, Forrest Marketing Group. They are an outsourced business development and marketing agency, specialising in telemarketing & telesales, lead generation, event sales and email marketing. They are also finalist this year in the FSB Awards categories for Start Up Business of The Year and Scale-Up Business of The Year
The team is constantly growing and as a result they are currently looking to recruit experienced Business Development Executives on a full time and part time (38.75 hours, 08:30 - 17:00) basis to join their team based in Exeter.
Air prides itself on its culture and investment in people. In their industry people are their most important asset so they work tirelessly to create a fun, supportive environment where everyone has a voice and can assist in our overall vision to deliver quality for clients. They understand that the job is not easy so constantly look to ensure their team is motivated and has diversity within the role.
The role of a Business Development Executive is to act as an extension of our clients’ Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential business customers.
To be successful in this role you will need previous experience nurturing and qualifying leads from telemarketing or business development campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal/book the appointment. You will need to be motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to both ours and our clients’ long-term business growth
- Peer-to-Peer Finance
- Comfort Product Demos
- Business Coaching
- R & D Tax Rebates
- Contact potential clients through a combination of outbound cold calling and use of emails
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns/data lists as sales opportunities
- Present varying services to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and our clients
- Report to the Account Manager (weekly/monthly/quarterly)
- Effectively manage your own time
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Positivity and optimistic outlook
How will success be judged?
- Consistently hit targets across campaigns that are being worked upon
- Proactively suggest improvements that can be made to campaigns and how these will provide improvements (scripts/ emails/data etc…)
- A will to understand more about Air marketing group
- To always be professional in the workplace and follow the company values
- To think strategically when meeting with clients but also critically when working
- Actively look to support colleagues and add value to their expertise where applicable
- To be able to carry out and put feedback into practice
- Support SBDE’s and AM’s where necessary
Business Development Executive Benefits:
- Full training and support provided
- Good basic wage plus additional commission
- Personal annual training budget
- Clear progression route
- Social office environment
- Regular company social events
- Only promote within the company
If you feel you are suitable for their Business Development Executive position, please apply now.
Business Development Executive, Telesales Executive, Sales Executive, BDE, Telesales Representative.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job