In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be joining a company that hosts summits, dinners and masterclasses to bring together key stakeholders in the fields of technology and business. The experts who attend the events, all of them responsible for driving influential digital transformation initiatives, are invited to share their experiences and viewpoints whilst also benefitting from hearing from others. Attended by representatives from brands like eBay, McDonalds, BBC, Goldman Sachs and Visa, the events bring together disruptive business and tech leaders from all over the world under one roof.
Looking for sales graduate jobs? They are now on the hunt for a target-driven and outgoing Business Development Executive to join their team in the heart of London.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be working alongside the Strategic Partnership Manager, and assisting the company in driving their upcoming event. You will be working to generate revenue through both new and existing clients, as well as encouraging influential partners and sponsors to attend the event. To be successful in this role it is essential that you have a keen interest in technology, as it's important that you completely immerse yourself in the industry and keep up with key trends and news.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Connecting with new and existing members to sell partnership and sponsorship
- Encouraging partners and sponsors to attend the event
- Representing the agency at all times to help recruit new partners
- Working across a database and CRM system
- Always keeping up to date with industry trends
So, what are we looking for?
- A 2.2 from a good university
- A keen interest in tech
- Someone who enjoys speaking to people via social media, email and telephone
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- Someone who is computer literate and able to work on a CRM System
- An enthusiastic self-starter who is excited about joining an entrepreneurial business
What else is on offer?
- A competitive starting salary of between £20,000 - £22,000
- The fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing entrepreneurial business
- The chance to meet senior and highly influential stakeholders and attend prestigious industry events
Looking for sales graduate jobs and want to join a fast-growing events business? If you're a great communicator with plenty of ambition, apply for this Business Development Executive graduate job in London today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job