I am looking for a strong business development assistant to join our business and we are one of the Sunday Times Top 10 Small Companies to work for in the UK. As a company we are passionate about learning and development, offer a fun and happy culture based on values defined by our staff. Be positive, Be helpful, Communicate, Be innovative, Embrace change, Have Fun and Pursue self learning and development.We are currently looking for a talented, self motivated Business Development Executive to join our fast paced, energetic team based in Guildford. The job role is office based with the opportunity to sell B2B and B2C and the potential to earn uncapped commission with a competitive basic salary. You will be expected to work 3 Saturdays a year and there is an opportunity to work over-time should you wish.
Your main duties will include:
- Engaging with the full sales cycle to action incoming telephone enquiries and follow up on warm leads & convert to bookings
- Work as part of the team to achieve the monthly goals and objectives set for the department.
- Account management
- Cross selling additional services to existing customers
- Actively participate in frequent and ongoing training.
- Research and engage with relevant literature, videos and other web material on sales & the industry
- Undertake & achieve personal development commitments
- Attend and engage in weekly sales meetings
- Prospecting new business
- Proactively self generating sales opportunities
- Provide support to other departments (accounts & operations) during busy periods and as required
- Provide customers with exceptional experience at all points of contact
- Pension Scheme
- Fun, close knit sociable office
- Individual sales person awards
- Various social events paid for by the Company
- Uncapped commission structure
- Opportunity to grow as an individual with monthly 1-2-1s and external training
- customer service
- business development
- inbound calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job