Role: Business Development Executive
Package: £20,000-£24,000+ Uncapped OTE, realistic 1st year £35k-£40k + Benefits
Are you a commercially aware sales professional looking to join an international business at the forefront of its market?
We are pleased to be recruiting for this market leading IT Service organisation that have a market leading brand and portfolio of solutions.
My client is a highly proactive company who look to partner with organisations, offering valuable long term solutions. This is a high level internal sales role for those who enjoy solution selling at its best.
This is a good consultative sell, and is perfect for those wanting to escape aggressive sales - they want to avoid micro management and allow you to manage your workload and your clients as you see fit.
You will be given comprehensive product and sales training, working closely with the sales manager to further develop your skill set.
- A proactive sales role with a difference - all data is provided and cleansed for you by their in house marketing Team. The key duties of the role are to identify new business opportunities through proactive phone based research and telemarketing skills as part of a specialist sales team.
- A good combination of inbound sales enquiries with some outbound calls
- An ideal role for those who enjoy uncovering needs through effective questioning and pipeline development.
- Identifying projects, discussing budgets, timescales and managing the process through. Communicating with senior level decision makers being involved with intelligent solution based conversations.
- An excellent sales environment with a real team focus and mature management style based on results and quality.
- Uncapped OTE
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Trips abroad for target hitters
- Monthly commission PLUS a quarterly bonus'
- Close knit, professional team environment
- All data provided
- Support of a fantastic internal marketing team
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting business who are constantly winning awards for their service and quality
- Ongoing training and support
You will be strategic and consultative; a sales person who enjoys profiling relevant clients and using your initiative and commercial acumen to uncover opportunities (as opposed to calling anyone and everyone in the hope that someone will be interested!).
This really is a great career opportunity for those who want to work in a close knit, professional sales team environment as part of a large organisation providing high quality solutions to a niche client base.
The role available immediately therefore to be considered please apply asap or contact one of our specialist consultants quoting reference NJR7568
KEY WORDS: Sales, Telesales, lead generation, lead generator, Telemarketing, Consultative Sales, Business to Business Sales, IT Sales, Telecommunications Sales, digital Sales. Suitable locations: Warrington, Manchester, West Manchester, Altrincham.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job