An innovative and creative client operating in the financial sector is looking for an established Business Development Executive to work join them in the SME market via telephone appointment setting and Business Development from their offices in Pontypridd.
Dealing with solicitors, licensed conveyancers, mortgage brokers and estate agents. This position is ideally suited to someone from a financial background with sales experience.
- Demonstrate the ability nurture existing customer relations
- Assist with the appointment generation on behalf management team
- Attend roadshows and networking events
- Provide excellent customer care
- Sourcing new clients via business development
- Providing detailed customer care where required
- Creating schedules and diary management
Skills and Experience:
- Telemarketing or Telesales
- Proven experience with achieving targets
- Experience in B2B cold calling
- Financial background
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Proficiency of general office software such as Microsoft
This is a fantastic opportunity for a financial minded sales executive to join an established brand where relationship building and success is at the core of every call. Looking to interview in the coming weeks. Apply now with your CV and portfolio, applications submitted without experience will not be considered.
- Business Development
- Mortgage Advisor
- Appointment Generation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job