We are looking to recruit a professional Sales Executive who can balance handling new enquiries with ongoing account management
My client are a well-respected, fast-growing provider of management training courses based in bright, modern offices in the centre of St Albans. As part of our expansion they’re looking to recruit a professional, dedicated Learning and Development Product Specialist (Telephone Sales Executive) to help our clients to make the right choices about their management training.
They have over 200 courses run each year, the company is known for delivering high-value training to Managers at all levels across its 16 UK venues and through client premises.
Being part of the team
You will be at the centre of relationships with clients and a key member of our growing sales and marketing team.
You’ll need to be professional, articulate and friendly, and be motivated by maximising sales and relationship opportunities to new and existing customers. We are looking for people who take care in the way they work and the manner in which clients and potential clients are treated.
Your approach to clients will be based on seeing yourself as a relationship builder and trusted consultant as well as a sales professional. You will be able to match learning and development to organisational need for clients and work in a collaborative manner with your colleagues.
The telephone sales executive role involves making and receiving a high volume of calls by way of enquiries, follow-ups and relationship calls with potential clients and existing customers. All client needs must be qualified correctly, good records must be kept and booking opportunities maximised. You will be given full marketing support and a number of ways of generating leads from both new and existing clients. You will:
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Manage client relationships in a highly professional manner
- Handle new business opportunities generated by the company’s marketing activities
- Be a trustworthy source of information for prospects and clients
- Help the business to develop class-winning systems to make pipeline management more effective
- Provide feedback to the marketing team to improve sales results
- Provide feedback to continuously develop our systems
Successful candidates will need to be able to communicate effectively, convey our values and be motivated by hitting targets which are well rewarded financially.
The following activities are essential to the success of this role:
- Qualifying and converting inbound sales enquiries
- Developing great client relationships
- Managing a pipeline of prospective clients
- Managing debtors and ensure all clients have paid their invoices before attending courses
- Following up existing clients to establish future requirements
- Ensuring that all courses fill evenly
- Liaising internally to ensure good communications throughout the business
- Ensuring the achievement of the company’s sales targets
- Keeping good records of your activities
Full training will be provided
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job