Office Angels Wimbledon are actively recruiting for a new member to join their team!
We have a very unique opportunity to bring to the recruitment market. This role would suit someone who has a passion for securing new business and developing prospect clients.
At office Angels we pride ourselves in the service we offer to our clients and candidates. This is why, this role would see you work alongside an Account Manager who will retain and nurture those clients ensuring long term business partnerships.
What would your new role look like?
- Develop strategic relationships with new clients within specified Geography
- Manage the introduction of Account Manager to client
- Increase Market share of clients by proactively winning competitor business
- Increase new client wins in line with expectations of the business
- Self generate qualified leads
- Attends local networking events - builds lasting relationships with the local chamber
- Seeks out networking opportunities
- Accurately reporting on Market trends
- Increase client target list
- Effectively build a strong pipeline of revenue potential / Future business
- Researching organisations within the local area to allow a strategic approach with candidates
- Establishing demographics of area and developing sales strategy accordingly
- Review marketing campaigns in line with sales strategy
- Develop a good mix of small and medium businesses
- Develop and drive referral scheme for B2B
- Visit Clients
- Social Media content for new business
What skills must you be able to demonstrate?
- Exceptional Customer Service
- New Business Development
- Strong negotiation skills
- B2B service sales
- Develop relationships and build rapport quickly
- Self motivated and driven to succeed
- A professional approach
- Strategic vision
- Demonstrable track record of client development
- Enjoy working as part of a team to reach common goals
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.