Cordant People is looking for a Business Development Executive for our well respected client in Exeter!
Are you a driven and tenacious individual looking for your next challenge? My client is a rapidly growing business that offers products and services on a B2B level. They are looking for an individual with a great telephone manner and a drive to succeed.
To be considered for our Business Development Executive position, we are looking for candidates who have the following:
- Are confident, positive and enthusiastic
- Are happy to be on the phone, based in our Exeter office
- Are reliable and hard-working
- Possess great conversation skills and fantastic communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Are well organised and demonstrate attention to detail
- Can show competency in using Microsoft office and a basic CRM
- Full training will be provided for the successful candidate.
Business Development Executive Benefits:
- Full training and support provided
- Good basic wage plus additional commission
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working hours available
- Ability to make changes and a meaningful contribution to an innovative start up
- Social office environment
- Regular company social events
If you think this could be the role for you please contact Charlotte on or apply directly to this ad.
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.