We are currently seeking experienced Business Development Executives / Sales Account Managers to join a very well-established company in Cardiff, which sells office supplies to businesses across the UK.
With grand expansion plans in place, they are currently looking to increase their office space to facilitate growth.
You will be part of a close-knit team and will be expected to generate new business, drive sales and build lasting relationships with clients.
There will be a clear targeted plan in place which will incentivise an opportunity to progress to the position of Senior Sales Account Manager.
A healthy and simple commission structure is set, allowing you to benefit from new and repeat business, generated from customers that you have established relationships with.
If you are hard-working, ambitious and want to work in a fun environment, then this is the role for you.
Business Development Executive Role:
This role will appeal to the driven sales professional who is looking for a career which is long-term, with a genuine opportunity of advancement.
- Account manage clients that you have gained and built relations with, ensuring that they receive an excellent service to ultimately generate repeat business
- Call prospective business clients to quote them for the office supplies and updating notes on the internal computer system
- Assist customers in finding the best possible solution for their personal needs
- Follow up with customers who have made a website enquiry
- Build a good rapport with customers
- Go that extra mile to help the team meet and surpass set targets
What skills and experience do you need?
- Experience in a sales role approx. 6 -12 months
- Excellent communicator and computer literate
- Excellent sales ability
- Hard-working and ambitious
- Fun, friendly telephone manner
- Works well under pressure
- Must have own vehicle
Salary: £18,000 Basic, plus Realistic OTE of £24,000-£25,000
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.00pm
- Business Development
- Outbound Calls
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job