Business Development Executive
£30-£35K basic £50K plus OTE
22 days holiday, birthday off, 5 minutes' walk from station, free parking locally
Our client is a fast growing, full service web design and digital marketing agency. They are on the lookout for an exceptional Business Development person to help them meet growth targets.
Working closely with the company Head you would be joining a fast paced environment with a great team spirit.
The primary role of the Business Developer would be to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling or using digital channels, or any other smart means, to generate interest from potential clients. You would then be required to plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to engage with the company.
You must be able to develop a rapport with new clients, and deliver against set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
You will also be required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients when applicable. You will also need good relationship skills with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff.
Planning is a key part of this role, since it would be your responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company's competitors.
The main duties can be summarised as:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals
- Plan approaches and pitches
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns and objectives
- Participate in pricing the solution/service by liaising with technical staff
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
Management and Research:
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company's CRM and Call Management software
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets
- Understand the company's goal and purpose
Skills / Experience
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a Business Development position
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Digital Sales experience desirable
- CRM experience
In summary we need a great sales person, if you can delivery your promise, contact us today
Excellent salary and opportunity for the right person.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.