Role: Business Development Executive
Salary: £28,000 - £29,000pa basic DOE plus excellent bonus
Location: Greenford (office and field-based role).
Our client is an established family-owned business and leading merchant to UK retailers, the food service and wholesale sectors. Due to expansion they are now looking to acquire the services of a talented Business Development Executive who will be responsible for generating profitable revenue, building long-term relationships with new clients, maintaining existing key accounts and managing a portfolio of raw materials. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone who is driven to achieve outstanding results and who wishes to become part of our client's market-leading team.
- Understand food trends and insights about the range of products company sells to drive new business opportunities.
- To monitor and report on business performance in terms of growth, service levels and quality management.
- Deliver strong and persuasive communications to develop, attract and retain customer attention.
- Monitor and analyse account data, market information and competitor trends to create and drive innovation, marketing and sales.
- Track and report against internal & customers targets.
- Work closely with the relevant product technologist, to be aware of technical issues pertaining to the customer and to guide the technical development to assist in the forwarding of commercial objectives.
- Produce monthly and quarterly sales reports.
- Proactively contribute to the successful development of the department and total business strategy.
- Proven FMCG experience.
- Experience and interest in supply chain would be a significant advantage.
- IT literate.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good team player.
- Strong negotiator with strong influencing skills.
- Ability to successfully influence and persuade.
- Flexible, resilient and adaptable.
- Enthusiastic and able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Planning and organisation skills.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please click on the link or you can call Inga Biel on for a confidential discussion about the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job