Our well-established client based in Newbury are a market leader in providing vehicle leasing and fleet management solutions. This is an exciting opportunity
Business Development Executive - £21,000 - £22,000 per annum with uncapped commission (£32,000 OTE)
Convert and create leads from the 'Business to Employee' market, covering multiple funding products sales to corporate customers' employees. To win, develop and manage the customer & end user relationships within allocated accounts and new business ensuring plans and strategies are in place to maximise revenues. Achieve individual order/delivery targets whilst ensuring that the customer's needs and objectives are being met.
Whats on Offer:
- Competitive salary + uncapped commission
- 25 days annual holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Group personal pension plan
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible additional benefits
- Proactively calling prospective customers and decision makers (B2B)
- Following up on web leads
- Identifying and contacting upcoming renewals
- Maximising pipeline and fulfilling strategy to meet/exceed set targets
- Attending customer promotional events and roadshows as required
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in B2B Business Development/Sales
- A pro-active ability to recognise and close sales opportunities
- Passion and enthusiasm for working in a fast paced sales environment
- Good understanding of all Microsoft Office applications
- Vehicle leasing sales experience preferred
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 20 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job